Daytona State College Foundation Scholarships
The scholarship application for Summer 2016 will open on Feb. 8th. The deadline to apply is April 24th.
Scholarships for the Summer 2016 semester will be announced prior to the end of the Spring 2016 semester.
Students must apply each semester, yet recommendations will stay active for an entire academic year (Fall, Spring, Summer semesters).
First Time Users: Create Account Here
Create an account in order to access the scholarship application. When creating your account:
• Utilize your Daytona State College email address; i.e. John_Smith@falconmail.daytonastate.edu
• When creating your user name and password, use something that you will be able to remember for future logins.
• When selecting a password, it must be eight characters long and contain characters from each of three groups:
• Lower case letters (i.e. a,b,c)
• Upper case letters (i.e. A,B,C)
• Numbers (i.e. 1,2,3)
• A sample password is Welcome1.
You must save your user name and password in a secure location for future reference. Please do NOT create more than one account.
Returning Users: Log In Here
Please enter your e-mail address and the password you entered when you first created your account.
• Please visit "contact us" should you encounter any difficulty logging in.
Note: Dual-enrolled or transient students and Daytona State College employees and/or their dependent(s) are not eligible to apply for Foundation Scholarships.
Additional Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com or call 386-506-3473.