Foundation Donor Scholarships
Daytona State College students, new and continuing, may apply for a scholarship for each semester one is attending. If you need assistance with the scholarship application process, please contact the Financial Aid Services office. Applications must be submitted through the Daytona State College scholarship program.
Please read the information below regarding Daytona State Foundation scholarships:
- Students will be matched with as many scholarships for which they may show eligibility. However, and if chosen, students may receive only one Daytona State College Foundation scholarship per semester.
- Scholarship recipients must meet all scholarship requirements, during the semester for which the scholarship is sought, in order to redeem the scholarship award. Students will forfeit the scholarship if eligiblity changes after the scholarship is awarded.
- Scholarship applicants must have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA, unless a higher GPA requirement is specifically stated in the scholarship description.
- Scholarship may not be transferred to another semester.
- High school graduates and first-semester college students must have a high school transcript on file at Daytona State College for eligibility.
- Multi-semester awards must be used in continuous semesters (excluding summer). Failure to register in continuous semesters will result in the subsequent installments of the scholarship being forfeited.
- Applications will not be accepted after the posted application submission deadline for any semester.
- All official communication with students who apply for scholarships on-line will be thru Daytona State college e-mail.
The following students are not eligible for Daytona State College Foundation scholarships: Dual-enrolled students; Transient students; Daytona State College employees and/or their dependents.
For information to start a scholarship with Daytona State College Foundation, please contact Judy @ 386-506-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.